Sunday, October 12, 2008

Healthy Coffee???

Most people will never group the two words COFFEE and HEALTHY together! In fact, most coffee lovers will laugh if you ask them how healthy their favorite brand of coffee is. If you are laughing with a puzzled look on your face right now, you may want to straighten up for the NEW obsession that just hit North America three weeks ago: HEALTHY ORGANIC COFFEE!

To be honest, I’m not a daily coffee drinker myself. If truth be told, I prefer to have a sporadic cup unlike most of my family, friends, and business partners. We’ve all heard the phrase, “curiosity killed the cat.” Well, I guess you can say I was the cat because once I heard about this unique brand of coffee I had to give it a try! Like many of you that try new products, I was looking to critique this new brand to kill all the claims. Well what I found was, in just a half of a cup, the same gourmet taste we all love. But guess what it was missing, that bitter after taste we’ve all shared…YUCK! And as far as my health, I guess you’ll have to tune into my blog because I’ve been keeping a journal of my allergies and I can’t wait to share all the updates with you. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog to hear the news from me first.

Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Facetiousdude said...

So what brand is this coffee?

Ms Nique said...

Ganoderma Coffee